Keystone’s DirectDrive DX2 is a UL Type B line voltage tube offering single or double ended wiring options, allowing you to hold less inventory. In addition, DX2 utilizes both shunted and non-shunted lamp holders, making it an easy LED replacement for T8 fluorescent tubes.
These T8 LED tubes can provide up to 50% more energy savings than standard F32T8 lamps. Since LED tubes have a longer useful lifespan than their fluorescent counterparts, DX2 will also reduce maintenance costs.
- Reduces inventory via single or double ended versatility
- Simplifies installation by utilizing either shunted (double-ended only) or non shunted lamp holders
- Saves up to 50% more energy than standard F32T8 lamps
- Reduces maintenance costs with longer useful lifespan
- Environmentally friendly: no mercury used
- Instant startup
- Frosted lens eliminates pixelation
- Operating temperature: -20°C/-4°F to 45°C/113°F
- Integral driver (isolated), eliminates the need for an external driver or ballast
- 140+ lumens per watt
- Improved lamp durability with shatterproof coated glass (optional)
- Complies with UL safety regulations for tubes with double ended wiring