Keystone’s new Back-Lit LED panel lights are a long-lasting and easy-to-install solution for providing quality light distribution in offices, schools, and other commercial applications.
Have you seen our previous blog post? Watch the new 1-minute video about these lights and enter to win $100!
For more information
Benefits of Back-Lit panel lights:
- Saves up to 50% on energy consumption compared to traditional fluorescent troffers
- Optimizes light diffusion with a wide beam angle to prevent hot spots
- Ensures there’s no risk of yellowing over time with optical lenses over each LED chip
- Installs easily with a thin design that weighs 30% less than edge lit panels and featuring 4 knock-outs for extra wiring flexibility
- Provides smooth, uniform dimming and low optical flicker with a Keystone driver
Click here or on the picture above to learn more about the features and specs of Keystone’s Back-Lit LED panel lights.