Rated for NEMA 12A and 12B (CSA class C-3m and D-3m) load classes, KwikSplice cable tray is ideal for commercial, light-industrial, and data center utilizing small power and instrumentation cable management.
The innovative design features a splice retention groove I-beam side rail that allows installers to easily guide and snap the splice plate into position. Once in place, it requires just two bolts to secure and maintain structural integrity and electrical grounding.
Increases productivity on the job
- I-beam splice retention groove allows installers to easily guide and snap splice plate into position
- Requires only two bolts to secure place and maintain structural integrity and electrical grounding
- Up to 50% savings on hardware materials
- Helps reduce time over field fabricated solutions
- Innovative, time saving fittings
For more information about Kwiksplice cable tray, and other B-line products, please check out the links below or visit Eaton B-Line’s website.