“ January 1st 2017, Joel Van Treese has joined Electra Products as a partner. Joel’s positive energy, work ethic and analytical skills will enhance the already strong team at EPA.”
“ Ted Sickels will join the NEMRA Board of Directors in May 2017 serving through April of 2020.
- The National Electrical Manufacturers Representatives Association is a powerful voice in the electrical industry and an advocate of the independent manufacturers’ representative and the manufacturer affiliates.
- Ted hopes to enhance the POS/POT Standards that NEMRA has spearheaded, by fine tuning the reporting process that makes sure the correct firms are compensated for their work.”
In 2017 Electra Products is launching Speed Training by Electra Products.
- Concept is built on seeing a need to train newer people at our distributor partners.
- Replaces the Traditional Lunch and Learn that has become less effective.
- EPA has developed many 15 minute modular one-on-one training sessions.
- Very time efficient for all parties!
- Opportunities for rewards will be made available for trainees that answer correctly on questions after training and isolating sales opportunities with their customers.